The Lenlok range of roller door locks is an advancement on the range of like products that have been on the market for many years now. With a modern design, retrofit features and keying options, this range is a must for the retailer, tradesman or manufacturer. This model is a narrow style version and is distinguished with dual finger grips.
- Retrofits to existing market standards e.g Lenlok 3323
- C4 4 pin tumbler cylinder
- Can be re-keyed without the removal of the main mechanism from the door
- Patented cam mechanism design allows the lock to be changed from a freelatching mode into a deadlocking mode and vice versa
- Cam cannot be removed in the locked position
- Ergonomically designed internal operating knob offers a more positive grip
- Locking arms have a 19 mm throw
- High quality bright chrome finish zinc alloy metal fascia
- Lock body designed for minimum protrusion (smaller than existing Lenlok models)
- Lock body has patented integrated mechanism protectors. These keep the door from applying pressure to the mechanism
- Barrel & keys supplied along with cams, cams screws, cylinder screws
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298