The TB25 drop bolt represents true engineering innovation, design excellence and the superior quality customers have come to expect and demand from Trimec. Designed for use on swing-through, double action doors, these drop bolts are ideal for applications where an electric strike is impractical.
- High Security. Bolt is deadlocked in the extended position.
- Bolt position monitored.
- Door position monitor with integrated magnet into the strike plate (no need to install a separate reed switch).
- Multiple Orientation, drop bolts will work horizontally or vertically.
- Can be set to Power to Lock or Power to Open.
- Continuously Rated Solenoid.
- Tamper Proof. Lock cannot be defeated by slipping a metal object between lock and striker plate.
- Intelligent Electronics. These intelligent bolts will attempt to re-close the bolt 8 times, allowing time for swing through doors to settle in the closed position.
- Thermal Protection. In the event of solenoid overheat, a thermal fuse will operate, eliminating any fire risk.
- For timber and glass doors.
- British Standard BSEN 50081-1 & BSEN 50082-1
- CE Approved
- C-tick Certified
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298