The Adams Rite 4710 heavy duty Deadlatch offers flexible traffic control and a good level of security.
- The Auxiliary bolt feature deadlocks the latch when the door is closed against the strike.
- Operates using mortice cylinder, thumbturn (both with MS® cam) or range of Adams Rite furniture.
- Designed for use on aluminium doors.
- Latchbolt reversible and supplied non handed.
- Maximum operational door gap is 5 mm.
- Independently tested to 1 million cycles.
- Overall Case Size: 173 mm x 25 mm x 40.6 mm<
- Backset: 24.6 mm (31⁄32″)
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Latch Bolt: 25.4 mm x 12.7 mm. ZA-27 Zinc, Chrome Plated. Hardened Steel Internal Pins, plus Anti-Pick baffle.
- Latch Throw: 12.7 mm
- Cylinder: Any standard 29.4 mm (1 5⁄32″) Mortice Cylinder or Thumbturn with MS® cam.
- Operation: Turn key/thumbturn or handle to retract latch bolt.
- Door Gap: 3 – 5 mm.
- Forend: Steel, with aluminium faceplate.
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298