Constructed from 316 stainless steel, the traditional square end 6600 Series door furniture is best suited for commercial applications due to its hard wearing design and features.
The levers are mounted on a 165 mm high x 45 mm wide 316 grade stainless steel base plate projecting 10 mm and are designed for use with dormakaba mortice locks and latches and are also compatible with similar locks and tubular latches.
- A true rectangular plate displaying clean modern lines with bevelled edges
- Manufactured using hygienic and corrosion resistant 316 Solid Stainless Steel
- A characteristic feature of Stainless Steel door furniture is the naturally gleaming finish
- Concealed fixed external plates with visible fixed internal plates connected with bolt through fixings
- Designed with bolt through the door fixing for use with the dormakaba MS2602 series mortice locks and latches
- Heavy duty spring mechanism manufactured using the highest grade materials
- Nylon bush preventing metal to metal wear and providing a smoother friction free movement
- Standard screws in 5/32 thread
- Handing: Plates and knobs are non-handed with levers reversible on site in most cases
- Door Thickness: Plate door furniture suits door thickness from 32 mm minimum to 50 mm maximum. Thicker doors require extended spindles and longer tiebolt fixing screws
- Dimensions: 165 mm high x 45 mm wide x 10 mm thick
- Lever design = 30G
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298