The E-Plex 3000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton narrow stile lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards, has up to 300 Access Codes and 9,000 Audit Events.
- Locking Devices: Retrofits inside trim for Adams Rite lock 4710
- Number of Codes: 300 access codes per door
- Audit Trail: The most recent 9,000 events are recorded in memory, including use of the mechanical key override
- Programming: Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software – simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow (optional software programming requires PC M-Unit kit – purchased separately)
- Operation Modes: PIN access, Lockout, or Passage mode – (PIN or key enabled, can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours – from 1 to 24)
- Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes – programmed for one-time access or “come-and-go” access for 1 to 24 hours
- Code length: adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout: adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time: adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds
- Ease of Installation: No wire installation – eliminates wiring to or through the door – no risk of pinched wires
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298