The Electronic PIN Euro Cylinder (EPEC) provides your door with a smarter lock. The EPEC replaces a traditional fixed or floating cam keylock Euro cylinder with a digital keypad & turn operation; while retaining the existing lock body and handle.
While most digital entry locks are only a single handle body lock option, EPEC is designed to fit the existing euro cylinder profile and provide a greater choice of designs in handle furniture and lock bodies.
The EPEC allows you to create and manage up to two groups and 12 unique PIN codes; you’ll never have to worry about losing a key again.
- Keyless Entry: Enter a 6 digit PIN Code which acts as a digital key and rotate to unlock/lock.
- Lock Cylinder Upgrade Kit: Designed to quickly and easily upgrade any existing Euro Cylinder lockbody. Can replace either fixed and floating cam locks.
- Multi-Orientated: PIN pad always positions #1 as the top left PIN location.
- Multi-Group Access Control: Provides complete access control allowing up to 2 groups, 12 unique user codes, and limited temporary codes for trades and visitors.
- Tough and Secure: Stainless Steel 316 Actuators and Anti Drill Plate for tamper protection.
- Highest security standards against software attack.
- Long Battery Life: Up to 3 years and 9,000 operations. Easy to change CR2 battery and low battery warning with Micro USB connection for backup power.
- Weatherproof: IP55 rated against rain, hail, snow and dust.
- Deadlocking and Snib Mode: Deadlocking level security. Programmable internal snib operation via keypad.
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298