Programming card set for ISEO Libra smart lock.
- Master Cards are used to configure and manage ISEO Libra smart locks. The set of Master Cards consists of 3 cards numbered from 1 to 3.
- Each set of Master Cards has a univocal system’s code. During the initialization phase with Master Cards, the system’s code and the relative set of Master Cards is associated to the lock(s).
- For the lock(s) initialization, use exclusively Master Card 1, and put cards 2 and 3 in a safe place.
- The use of Master Cards 2 and 3 will be required only if Master Card 1 is lost or damaged. All locks must be initialized or updated with the same Master Card.
- Note that only Master Card 1 and 2 can initialize the lock(s). Master Card 3 must be considered as the updating card for a new Master Card Set, since its loss could irreversibly compromise the possibility to modify or update locks.
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298