The Guardian Securistay is a window restrictor that provides ventilation for at-home security.
Designed for use with projected top-hung windows, the Guardian Securistay limits the sash opening to less than 100 mm.
This allows for more secure ventilation and provides child safety, particularly in multi-storey buildings. It is suitable for pivoting timber sashes.
- To guard against injury caused by falling, the opening is restricted to less than 100 mm, in accordance with NZ BC Acceptable Solution F4/AS1
- Modern, low-profile design is unobtrusive and complements your home interior
- As a security feature, the restrictor can only be released when the window is fully shut. This is easy to do using the release tool provided
- The restrictor automatically re-engages when the window is closed again
- Provides additional sash control in windy situations
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298