The Optimum 2-Point Mortice Lock offers a new and improved locking system with enhanced furniture options available. When deadlocked, the Optimum 2-Point provides increased security with up to two point of locking. Designed specifically for the New Zealand environment.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Verona and Palladium furniture ranges.
- Features 2 points of locking from the latch and deadbolt
- The handing of the lockset is adjusted by reversing the orientation of the latch bolt
- Stainless steel forend plate
- Adjustable latch projection
- Latch wear insert included
- Achieves Australian Standards AS4145: 1993 (Part 2) Security Level S2 and Durability Level D2
- Accepts Euro style cylinders
- New Zealand made
- Locking Points: 2
- Bolt Material: Zinc
- 30, 40, or 50 mm backset
- 85 mm pitch
- 13, or 24 mm throw on deadbolt
- Body / Case Material: Zinc
- Door Material: Aluminium
- Door Thickness Range: 35-41 mm
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298