The Safety stay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry.
- The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100 mm when installed in the recommended position, guarding against injury caused by falling
- Manufactured from non-corrosive 304 austenitic steel
- Designed to be installed within a window cavity of 33 mm width and ranging from 12 mm to 15 mm height
- Can be screwed or riveted through the bearing eyelets for strong fixing
- Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic in ground level or walk by situations
- Safety stays provide a means for controlling open sashes in high windows or when restriction of large or heavy sashes is desired for safety reasons
Have a question?
Scratching your head? Trying to work out if this product is right for you? We are here to help and we will gladly answer any question you may have.
Call us on 03 365 0298